Become a volunteer at Care to Action and contribute in an active manner to the realization of our projects as well as our sponsorship program for vulnerable children
What kind of activities performs a volunteer?
According to your interests, skills and free time, you can dedicate yourself to various activities:
- Support us in the realization of our projects
- Organize small or large fundraising events (cocktail events, photographic exhibitions etc.)
- Promotion of our activities
- Support us in sending sponsorship program letters
- Travel to India in order to get to know firsthand our children, adolescents and our projects
How can I become a volunteer?
In order to become a volunteer at Care to Action, you can write us to the email contact firstname.lastname@example.org, the responsible for the volunteers will contact you for a meeting and explaining all the activities – in details – that can be performed.
Why become a volunteer?
By becoming a volunteer at Care to Action you will be able to:
- Being part of a large family that care about India and the children’s right to education
- Contribute to society
- Meeting new people
- Being part of our monthly professional meetings
- Receive our magazine and our newsletter in order to be up to date about our activities